9/7/12

Favorite Artist Friday: Alice Ferrow

If you look to the right of my blog, you will see a freakishly long list of very talented people. Since going through every name can be a time sucker (a rewarding and inspirational time sucker, though) I'm going to go down the list and feature one artist each Friday. It's just easier that way. SO, today I'm showing my favorite pieces by Alice Ferrow. Enjoy!


*Ferret Illustration by Alice Ferrow

*Cacti and Bobcat Illustration by Alice Ferrow

things on my desk


A repeat pattern I made based on some of my favourite neighbourly constellations.
*Constellation Pattern by Alice Ferrow


*Please note these aren't the official titles for her works. Her tumblr only has descriptive tags for each piece. Correct me if I'm mistaken please!*


No comments:

Post a Comment