10/10/12

Kitty Ornaments

Last week I started making some cute kitty face stamps to make an army of ornaments. I've never block printed before, but I've already added it to my list of favorite art things to do. Printing an image you carved, inked, and stamped onto fabric feels so official and important. Haha, does anyone else feel that way? 

cutting through this felt even better than cutting through butter

testing to see if i need to tweak them

first test kitty made


surprise! pretty flowers on the back!


I'm setting a goal to finish these by the weekend since I have other things I plan to make for an upcoming craft show. Namely, pug ornaments which I designed last year, some prints, and hopefully a zine or two!

Also, I update my tumblr much more frequently with works in progress, stupid things I find funny, artists that inspire me, and the like. So if that's your thang, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment