10/15/12

Would You Be Friends or Enemies With a Monster?

I was waiting to post these paintings here until I had a good photo from the show they are currently on display at, but that won't happen until this weekend and I got impatient! Each piece is painted in gouache with a bit of graphite for details. 


Best Friends Forever


Manook Lady



Secret Garden (sold)


It's Okay Because He's an Omnivore (sold)


Cavities (sold)

Dullahan (sold)


Little Seema 



Young Blood


Taken Deep


Also! Limited edition prints are available for pre-order until October 31st! Email me at twoblackcatsstudio@gmail.com for more info, or check out my tumblr post.

You can see them in person at the Scary Art Project show in Fort Collins, CO at Art Lab until October 27, 2012. Visit the show's blog for more info.






No comments:

Post a Comment