11/4/12

Saturday's Craft Bazaar


Hey look! This was my lil' table at the craft show I participated in this past Saturday. This was super fun and I wasn't sure what to expect, but plenty of friendly people came by and said some very nice things. I'm proud of myself for getting 4 hrs of sleep the night before instead of MAYBE an hour before the last one I did. I guess I'm getting better at planning? My head is full of new ideas and I'm pumped for the next craft show in December! 


On another note, sorry I didn't post for Favorite Artist Friday! I'm going to be lame and not do those anymore. I'll continue to post art that inspires me once in a while but I was over ambitious boasting that I would do it every Friday! Meanwhile, the links are still hot and ready to be clicked!

Happy Sunday! I'm going to spend the rest of today tidying up the massive mess I made in preparation for the craft show -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment