1/9/13

New Calendar!

Finally have a new calendar! I decided to make my own this year since I was really picky about them for some reason. I guess I'm still a bit old school and need to put important dates down on paper where I'll see them everyday vs. on my phone. There is a never ending supply of calendars with beautiful art but they don't have any space for writing! So, since I have a huge art crush on Stasia Burrington I bought a pack of her greeting cards and designed a calendar around them. Each piece measures 10 3/4in x 6 1/2in. I didn't want the cards to be permanent since I plan on framing them later, so I cut four lines in the paper for each corner and slipped the corner of the card through. And now I can get a daily dosage of inspiration by Stasia :) She designed a really cute girls calendar available for purchase, so be sure to check it out

I think my camera is out of focus...





Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment