4/30/13

Sketches and Mini Paintings





Necklaces with super mini original paintings!



Hey! How've you been? I haven't been up to any large projects recently. Motivation was really hard to find this past week for some reason. Sometimes lack of motivation is worse than a full blown artist block since I have ideas but no interest in doing them! :(  But thankfully, that feeling is gone now! The puppy painting and watercolor/gouache paintings above kept me from being entirely inactive, and I was inspired to make some necklaces and add something new to my shop! I've also reduced the price on my heart pins from $16 to $12. Hooray for progress! 

Also, if you still haven't visited Light Grey Art Lab's Macro & Micro show, you should get on that! So many great artists! I have a painting in the animal category. All pieces are available as high quality prints in LGAL's shop

2 comments: