3/20/13

Animals in Teacups: WIP



I haven't updated my shop in a while, and the past couple of months my mind has been focused on greeting cards, so I decided to paint some animals in tea cups! The original plan was for 8 animals but two of them didn't look good and I'm not sure what to replace them with. Any ideas? I think I'm at a good stopping point because I  have to make this a side project for now so I can start preparing for the Macro & Micro show at Light Grey Art Lab! There are four categories: Animal, Vegetable, Minerals, and Everything Else. I'm  in the Animal category and I've decided a red panda is a premium choice. Last night I sketched up the basic composition of the piece while watching Spirited Away for inspiration. That's a method that definitely works so I think I'll try it again! 

In other news, the physical copy of my husband's book came in the mail yesterday! Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment